Has anyone ever used FIT from Agel?

FundyGirl

Has anyone ever tried this product? The main ingredient is HCA and is an all natural appetite suppressant.

I would love to hear if it has worked for anyone as I'm about to start a program of diet, exercise and would like to add FIT to my regime.

Has anyone ever tried this product? The main ingredient is HCA and is an all natural appetite suppressant.

I would love to hear if it has worked for anyone as I'm about to start a program of diet, exercise and would like to add FIT to my regime.

Didn't know they had a diet one. Let me know if it works and I'll order some from you.:D

• 1 month later...

Hi Denise,

I started taking it this week, twice a day and I've already lost 4 lbs. It has really helped me control my portions as I feel full a lot sooner. When I take it before dinner, I find it very easy to get through the evening without a snack. I've also starting walking 30 minutes a day. The formula for success is simple...eat less...move more.

I've been getting a few of stories from people who are losing weight by taking the multi-vitamin MIN. They are saying that they no longer have cravings for salt & sugar, and so they are dropping lbs for that reason. My sister-in-law says it eliminated her hot flashes too...BONUS!!!

Are you a team member?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived