Magic Cruise Oct 16th

EMS205

Anyone going on the Magic Cruise Oct 16th. There are 5 of use me, DH, DD16, DS 11(who is desperatly wanting someone to play with) and a friend of DD 14. This will be our 1st Disney Cruise and are very excited. Can't wait!!!:p

:rolleyes: Has anyone done the Pinel Shore excurseion at St. Maartin? We really want to do a beach thing but to try and stay away from alot of nude area's.

St. Maarten has only one clothing optional beach and that is Orient and even then it is only down at one end of the large beach. I have heard of some who stray to the other areas for walks, but it is not as you might expect. Great Bay right in Philipsburg was a very nice time for us. We rented chairs with an umbrella, had drinks served to us, rented jet skis, had use of a water trampoline and was right at the main area. Used the $5 all day water taxi to get there. Returned to the ship to shower, change and have lunch and returned to town to do some shopping. It was a great time. No nude beach area there either.

Thanks!! We really wanted to do Orient Beach but from all the info I got I didn't think it would be a good place to take my DS. I also like to info on Great Bay. That is an excellant idea.:p

We'll be on that cruise. We can't wait! Our boys are little though, 6 and 7. (We are leaving the 2yr old home with grandparents so we can relax:) A note about the nearby beaches. I've done some research on them http://www.dcltribute.com and we've decided to snorkel at Little Bay, which is a short distance from Big Bay. At first we looked into Pinal Island for snorkeling but the $25/2 people taxi fee plus ferry fee changed our minds.

Archived