Should we stay in MIA or FLL hotel?

I would stay in MIA as i always stay as close to the pier as possible. Makes embarkation day much easier not having to worry about traffic, potential car trouble (taxis break down too), forgetting something at the hotel and needing to go back, etc, etc.

I would also recommend Priceline. The Downtown Miami zone is one of the best in the Priceline system as far as a price to value ratio. The 3* hotels in the area generally all get very good reviews.

Hi,

I want to book 2-3 rooms using Priceline, but I am worried that I won't get the same hotel. Does anyone know how I could guarantee getting the same hotel, other than not using Priceline and going with an alternative booking site?

Thanks for your assistance!

Mary in KC

Bid all the rooms together (you can select up to four from the drop-down list). If you bid them together and you get accepted they will all be at the same hotel.

As well, even though you are bidding on multiple rooms you place your bid [i]per room, per nite[/i] so for example if you wanted to bid $50 you would enter $50... not $100 or $150.

Good Luck.

Archived