Aft balcony for 3?

Illinoisgal

Hi everyone, I hope someone can help me with this.We have cruised Carnival 3x, always with a 6a, this trip on the Liberty we would love to finally have our first aft extended balcony or a 9a. We have our 8 year old who is a seasoned cruiser and will be with us. According to the deck plans they have no Aft balconies that have either a sofa or pull down. What do they do? Anyone have any experiance or pictures about this? Do they just roll in a bed every evening? Thanks cabin suggestions recommended as well

Thanks for your help in advance

Sorry, there are no rollaways on the Conquest class ships. If the cabin doesn't accomodate 3 persons, they won't put you in it. If I'm not mistaken, none of the aft or 9A's accomodate 3 but I could be wrong. Some of the regular balcony cabins do have a convertible sofa and allow 3.

Four of the corner/aft 9A's accomodate 3 (decks 6 & 7).. 2 are only for 2 (Deck 8)... Some of the online agency's offer all the 9A's available for 2, but if Carnival needs a cabin for 3, there is always the possibility that they could 'bump' a booking for 2 (that accomodates 3) to a different cabin (within class or higher, naturally) :p Carnival normally will not make a cabin that accomodates 3, available for 2 in the 9A's, unless the ship is under-booked.. :)

We are booked into a 9a on deck 7 of the Destiny in November and there are 3 of us (all adults). We have a king size bed and a sofa bed. The deck 7 9a's on the Liberty look to be about the same as those on the Destiny.

We are going on the Liberty in a few days. We have 3 aft cabins booked on the 6 level. Two of these rooms will have 3 people. There is a couch in these rooms for the 3rd person.

We had an aft balcony on the Liberty last year, and that had a couch for the 3 person on level 7.

Archived