mariner dinner reservations

jamimi0

preparing for my first cruise--will choose excursions on-line soon--need to know about making dinner reservations. is this done on-line as well? when?

is it absolutely necessary to make reservations for dinner? for every night? what about shows? are they reserved in advance. i am all new to this and i don't see anything on the regent website about it. thanks for any info. you can give me.

Having just been through this, I empathize:)

You need to set up your "My Cruises" account (link near top of main rssc page). Once you have that, you can book shore excursions and dinner reservations. From what I've read, you just need to make a reservation at Signatures and Latitudes. The website will only let you make one reservation at each, so plan accordingly. The other dinning venues do not take reservations. Supposedly, if you like Sig. and Lat., there are often walk-ins available also.

You can only make dinner reservations on the website within 28 days of departure.

There are no reservations for shows on Regent. Just show up and pick your seat(s). With more than 100 days on Regent cruises we have never yet had any trouble finding seats.

Also note that the dining and shore excursion reservation link in the My Cruises are will disappear seven days before your cruise. So, be sure to make any adjustments to your reservations prior to that cut-off point.

When we made our dining reservations for our last Mariner cruise, I selected formal nights. My thought was it may be tougher to get a table at one of the specialty restaurants on those nights. And the above poster is correct, you can only reserve Signatures or Latitudes.

For additional dining reservations, make those as soon as you get on board or ask your butler to do it for you (if you're staying in a suite with butler service).

Enjoy your cruise!

Andrea

to a newbie, this info. is so helpful. i just didn't want to arrive on my first day and find i should have done so many things i didn't do. if you have any other suggestions, please pass them along and again, thanks to everyone.

Archived