BB category (question)

Folgy

I am looking at booking the Golden Princess for the British Isles cruise. My T/A gave me a good price on BB cat. I don't know what that is (JS?) . It is on the Aloha deck midship.

While the Aloha deck balconies are relatively small, they are the most private because this is the top cabin deck. If you want to get a preview, go to Princess.com, click on "Ships", click on "Golden Princess", then on "Deck Plans". Aloha Deck will be the first one you see. If you click on one of the BB cabins, you'll get a picture and layout of the cabin. We just came back from the Golden and had a similar cabin. We found it extremely comfortable. Donia

I am booked on a BB Category on the Grand Princess in January 2005 on the Caribe desk.

There was a couple of cabins available on the Aloha deck; however, they were located just under the pool area and we were concerned about noise from above.

The VS is a full suite and will have the amenities only suite holder and platinum members are offered. While it is usually the least expensive of the suites - I would expect that it is going to be somewhat more than a BB. You would be jumping right over the mini=suite catagory (no additional amenities)

Good luck with your choice!

Archived