Info on Bayonne and Voyager

Am anxious to hear reactionsfrom anyone who has returned from this cruise. What time can you board? Other info you are willing to share.

Voyager of the Sea 04
Oosterdam 03
Constellation 02
Ocean Princess 02
Renaissance I 01
Crown Dynasty 00
Century 96
Dreamward 93
Norway 91
Song of America 90
Festival 87
Sun Viking 86

• 4 weeks later...
Hello,
I am interested in any more recent information on Voyager to Canada. Have they worked out some of the kinks. Is it still very cold or merely cool?

We're sailing 8/8 and happy to have booked a larger room as it seems crowds are a problem.

One more question -- how slow is room service?

Bonnie

I was on the Carnival Victory in Halifax last year in July. The weather was foggy, but once on land in Halifax it was very pleasant. You can wear shorts, capris or even light weight cotton slacks.

OK, let's try this again. I attempted to reply this morning and the board was down.
My wife, granddaughter (14) and I just came back on the VOS on 7/2/04. The Cruise, food and whole trip was great. Our 4th (3 with RCCL).
Embarkation was easy and smooth.
Disembarkation was a MESS. Which, I might add is normal for almost all Cruise Lines. We were given colored tags for our luggage the evening prior to arriving. Ours was Purple. Everyone assembled in one of the lounges or the LaScala Theater and waited for announcements. If you are flying and the ship knows it you will be given a tag that will get you off almost immediately. Otherwise it's wait, wait and wait. We were unfortunately the LAST to get off. Hey, no lines or masses of people. But just the same DEAD LAST. Bayonne is a very nice terminal and RCCL seems to be getting their act together. Customs and ship personnel were very helpful.
If you or anyone would like more info on the cruise please don't hesitate to e-mail me at: [email]dave0644@hotmail.com[/email].
Enjoy your trip.

dave

Archived