Doc Dance but need info on rooms given?

CrusinDan

Mornin all. I'm happy as a clam.:D :D :D :D Got my docs and had a 6A guar. and PVP just called with cabin #'s. The ship is the Ecstasy.

My question/questions are regarding the cabins. 3 of the kids are in Upper 160 and the other one and myself are in Upper 230. I looked and 230 is the very back of the ship.(aft) and I have never been in this area of the ship before, cabin wise. Does anyone have any info on what to expect. what kind of cabin it is? (I know it is an OV with large window).

All info greatly appreciated. And thanks in advance.

Dan

The view you will get will be awesome- You will be able to see the wake. On the smaller ships you will feel some vibrations when the ship is docking or when it is pulling out. But you will feel this mostly all over the ship and it dont last very long.

You will have a little bit longer walk to the elevators/steps but it is very quiet back there as people dont go where theydont have to be. (as your statment says--you have never went back there either)

I dont know what you mean--what kind of cabin is it... oceanview a window)

Great!! I really like the view from everywhere but never have had it from my cabin.

Also good to hear it will be a little more private and quite.

My PVP has given my other girls a cabin closer to the elevators and said that it is big enough to hold all 4 if my other daughter wants to stay with them. ;)

I could actually have a cabin to myself:D :D

Dan

How old are your girls dan? On our first cruise all the kids we had with us had such a good time- if you asked any today they will tell you the cruise was the best vacation--even over disney world.

My girls are 19 and 21 years old. I have twins (19yrs old) and my oldest, soon to be 22. I am also brings one of their close friends who is 22.

They are so excited it is almost funny. My twins have packed and repacked twice already.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dan

Archived