Question re Itinerary on Aug 11 Italy and Croatia Cruise

My family and I will be going on the August 11 Italy and Croatia cruise on the Legend of the Seas. I was double-checking the itinerary for some pre-trip planning when I noticed something that seemed odd to me. We are supposed to spend two days at Livorno (Aug 20 and 21), but the listed time of departure on the 21st is 1:00am. If read literally, this would mean only one day in port, after which we leave at 1:00 in the morning on the 21st. This just doesn't make sense to me. The next port (Portofino) is very close, and regardless, shouldn't this be listed as a day at sea rather than a day at port. My assumption is that they really mean that we leave at 1:00am on the 22nd. Does anyone have any insight into this. I've sent an email to RCCL asking for clarification. It's certainly not a huge deal, but it will impact our planning for those days as we would love to have 2 days rather than one at Florence and Pisa.

Thanks in advance,

Kent

Archived