There IS a Platinum Pin!

ckrobyn

I emailed RCI and asked them about the "Platinum Pin" someone wrote in about a few weeks ago....

Here is the response I got from the C&A Society:

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for any delay in our response. You will receive your

Platinum membership pin on your upcoming sailing on board the Adventure of the Seas as it will

be your first sailing as a Platinum member. If you do not receive the pin before day five,

please see the Loyalty Ambassador on deck 4. Thank you for bringing this matter to our

attention.

Ms._____, we look forward to welcoming you onboard again soon. Get out there (sm).

Sincerely,

Chelle Hanson

Crown & Anchor Society

I had to go ask for mine. Waiting that coveted Diamond pin.. almost there.

I just inquired with C& A about a diamond. They responded and told me there is no such item. I've lived this long without one I guess I can survive. LOL

I just inquired with C& A about a diamond. They responded and told me there is no such item. I've lived this long without one I guess I can survive. LOL

They just told you a great big fib. They certainly have Diamond , and Diamnond Plus pins. If you call back, you, will get another answer I bet...:D

I dunno....I just thought if there IS such a thing as a Platinum pin...then I want it! After all, I earned it didn't I? :p

Bob - yes, I will be after them for my Diamond Pin after I complete my B2B on the AOS next month - so you are quite correct (are you keeping tabs on my cruises? LOL ;) )

I will await my Platinum pin's arrival in my cabin next month....but I won't hold my breath :rolleyes:

I dunno....I just thought if there IS such a thing as a Platinum pin...then I want it! After all, I earned it didn't I? :p

Bob - yes, I will be after them for my Diamond Pin after I complete my B2B on the AOS next month - so you are quite correct (are you keeping tabs on my cruises? LOL ;) )

I will await my Platinum pin's arrival in my cabin next month....but I won't hold my breath :rolleyes:

Am I keeping tabs on your cruises? Given your activity on the boards, it can't be helped :D Well, at least you've got cruises booked, I'm pretty sure we are staying on land this year (DR in probably March) but I think late winter of 2008 we will probably do Brilliance/Panama...decisions decisions. :)

I emailed RCI and asked them about the "Platinum Pin" someone wrote in about a few weeks ago....

Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for any delay in our response. You will receive your

Platinum membership pin on your upcoming sailing on board the Adventure of the Seas as it will

be your first sailing as a Platinum member. If you do not receive the pin before day five,

please see the Loyalty Ambassador on deck 4. Thank you for bringing this matter to our

attention.

Ms._____, we look forward to welcoming you onboard again soon. Get out there (sm).

Sincerely,

Chelle Hanson

Crown & Anchor Society

Just like the man says ... ours showed up in our stateroom during our first Platinum cruise.

Just like the man says ... ours showed up in our stateroom during our first Platinum cruise.

Really? Then there is hope I may receive mine! :)

When I called RCI last week (during the time that thread about Platinum & Diamond pins on EBay was still alive) the rep at RCI told me they no longer give out those pins for Platinum's....then I sent an email directly to the C&A Society and the letter you read, was the response I got.

Why can't RCI create an in-depth, comprehensive training program for each and every one of their employees so they can all read from the same page???

attention.

Sincerely,

Chelle Hanson

Crown & Anchor Society

How long did it take you to hear from them? I wrote them a week or so ago about my platinum pin and still haven't heard anything. After my next cruise 01/05/08 I will be a diamond. Hope I get my Platinum pin before then. :p

How long did it take you to hear from them? I wrote them a week or so ago about my platinum pin and still haven't heard anything. After my next cruise 01/05/08 I will be a diamond. Hope I get my Platinum pin before then. :p

Did you write them a letter, or email through the RCI website? I emailed them and took about 4-5 days for a response....

Archived