C&A mailed coupons

cappy09

I would say that you did a new booking using a previously established booking number. You can always call C&A and see if the coupon was applied. I'd be interested in what they tell you.

Have your DH call and have those savings certificates mailed to one of you at your home address. I'd be happy to check my most recent letter and see if your cruise is showing. Unfortunately, since we are D+, the codes/discounts will be different and possibly the sailings/ships/dates..........but I would be happy to look.

Hi Cruisenfever,

I only get the online coupons, I just put a hold on Mariner, Jan. 20, 2008, the online has a coupon for every week in Jan. except for the 20th. I don't get it. Could you please check your magazine for me. I would really appreciate it.

Hi Cruisenfever,

I only get the online coupons, I just put a hold on Mariner, Jan. 20, 2008, the online has a coupon for every week in Jan. except for the 20th. I don't get it. Could you please check your magazine for me. I would really appreciate it.

Sorry, no 1/20/08 coupon for the Mariner. But there IS a coupon for that sailing of the Jewel...............(and I'm going to be on it! :D)

I called C&A.....a few things:

The magazine is only coming twice a year now....if you are not getting it , call them and have them start mailing them again.

They are sending a coupon sheet out 4 times a year.....request that when you call also. You don't need to send a coupon in....just need the promotion letters listed next to the sailing.

The website shows the specials for that month, but that doesn't mean that the specials for the previous month are not useable......its just that you can't view them after the month has passed. They should be on that sheet that will be mailed to you.

Good Luck!

Cruisenfever,

Whenever I see your screen name, I know I can look forward to a positive and helpful post. Thank you so much for all your help on these boards. You are what Cruise Critic should be all about. Hopefully someday we will cruise together. Thanks again!

Cruisenfever,

Whenever I see your screen name, I know I can look forward to a positive and helpful post. Thank you so much for all your help on these boards. You are what Cruise Critic should be all about. Hopefully someday we will cruise together. Thanks again!

What a sweet thing to say.........you have made my day......thank you so much.:) I try to do my best and give out the most accurate info I can........though there are times when even I can mess up.

I look forward to cruising with you someday.......but first you have to book a cruise with Royal Caribbean and not Celebrity!! LOL

I

They are sending a coupon sheet out 4 times a year.....request that when you call also. You don't need to send a coupon in....just need the promotion letters listed next to the sailing.

The website shows the specials for that month, but that doesn't mean that the specials for the previous month are not useable......its just that you can't view them after the month has passed. They should be on that sheet that will be mailed to you.

Good Luck!

The Promo letters and discount prices vary by what level you are in C&A. The code can be found in the upper left hand corner of the letter. My most current one that is good until March 31 says RCSC-DP-0107. Decoded that means Royal Caribbean Savings Certificates - Diamond Plus - January, 2007.

If there are two members of your family that have C&A numbers, the one that does not access the C&A website should call C&A and have the mailed certificates sent to them in their name and number. The first mailing we received, which was early last year, stated that if we access the C&A website, we automatically remove ourselves from their mailing list. So, the C&A mailing comes to my husband in his C&A number and I access the C&A website with my C&A number.

Thank you, it did help.

I wrote an email to them (can't remember if I did it before or after I asked you the question!), and here's an interesting part of their reply (they didn't actually ANSWER questions, they just acted on things, but that's OK, I think):

"We have altered your Crown and Anchor file so as to reflect standard mailings. You will begin receiving a twice-yearly Crown and Anchor magazine (July and January) as well as quarterly savings certificates (beginning in April, 2007). Please continue to access the online savings certificates at your leisure."

I thought that was interesting, that they say we can get both, without needing one of us to get the paper certs and the other get the online ones...very interesting.

Thank you, it did help.

I wrote an email to them (can't remember if I did it before or after I asked you the question!), and here's an interesting part of their reply (they didn't actually ANSWER questions, they just acted on things, but that's OK, I think):

"We have altered your Crown and Anchor file so as to reflect standard mailings. You will begin receiving a twice-yearly Crown and Anchor magazine (July and January) as well as quarterly savings certificates (beginning in April, 2007). Please continue to access the online savings certificates at your leisure."

I thought that was interesting, that they say we can get both, without needing one of us to get the paper certs and the other get the online ones...very interesting.

That is a very interesting reply that you got back from them. Maybe they just got tired of people calling or emailing them and changed it back to the way it used to be.

Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us.........now there should be no question as to who gets what certificates and when.............I think!!:o

Thank goodness I stumbled upon this thread. I thought the magazine and sav. certs were a thing of the past. I missed the magazine for its articles and pictures. (Something I still get to enjoy with the Celeb Captain's Club). I just emailed RCCL asking them to put me back on the list!!!

It just makes me mad that they just don't naturally send this out to all to begin with. What else don't I know about? hehehe. Just glad I have you guys to keep me in the loop! THANKS!!

Any certs for the EOS sailing on 4/29?

danielle

Thank goodness I stumbled upon this thread. I thought the magazine and sav. certs were a thing of the past. I missed the magazine for its articles and pictures. (Something I still get to enjoy with the Celeb Captain's Club). I just emailed RCCL asking them to put me back on the list!!!

It just makes me mad that they just don't naturally send this out to all to begin with. What else don't I know about? hehehe. Just glad I have you guys to keep me in the loop! THANKS!!

Any certs for the EOS sailing on 4/29?

danielle

Unfortunately nothing for 4/29 on EOS.

Glad that you found us and that you emailed them to get you back on the list. Don't you love the little secrets that you can only find out here on CC!!;)

All my cruise friends here in Lincoln got the coupons, but none for me!!?? I would not worry but one of them is for our Liberty 10/20 sailing $150. I sent C&A a note about the lack of coupons this morning, hopefully they will send me some out. Got the worthless magazine a couple of weeks ago, so don't understand why I did not get the coupons.. I will just wait for a response, hopefully it is the one I want..LOL.

Bev

just get the coupon code from your friends, call c and a , tell them you didn't get the mailing and would like the discount applied . i've done this before and they did apply it.

just get the coupon code from your friends, call c and a , tell them you didn't get the mailing and would like the discount applied . i've done this before and they did apply it.

Thanks, Brenda. My best friend got the coupons with the code included for the 10/20 sailing (I'll be there with Bev) so I need to remember to get the code myself, as C and A hasn't been forthcoming with the mailing of the coupons. They first mailed expired ones so I e-mailed them and in their response they claim that the coupons mailed are random and that I may not get the same ones anyhow....hmmmmm....

Here in Australia, I have not received any coupons for nearly a year. The local RCCL representative may be able to assist me to get value for coupons I have not received but I need to be able to provide details of coupons I would have been entitled to. We are platinum members traveling on the Splendour of the Seas, 23 April, 6 & 12 May this year. Any info on past or current savings certificates for these cruises would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Jill

Archived