Picture Release from from RCCI

I can't get there now but this is the bookmark that I saved in my Favorites. http://www.image.com/html/guest-postcruiseCopyrightRelease.cfm

Hopefully, this works for you. It is good for 30 days after it is printed out so I would either do it right before you leave or as soon as you come back.

I can't get there now but this is the bookmark that I saved in my Favorites. http://www.image.com/html/guest-postcruiseCopyrightRelease.cfm

Hopefully, this works for you. It is good for 30 days after it is printed out so I would either do it right before you leave or as soon as you come back.

I got an error message.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually since the pictures are taken on a cruise ship you don't need a release. I learned this at TARGET last year when I went into get my Christmas cards done. She said if the picture was taken on a cruise ship it was taken in International territory and didn't need a release.

Costco has also tightened their rules. Right after the cruise I had prints made with no question. A couple of weeks later I had to show the release when I picked up my prints. I was told they had a new directive to be extra cautious because a woman had Christmas cards made at Costco from copyrighted prints and sent one to her photographer, who was not amused.

I have two questions please: 1. Is there a cost for this release? 2. Do you need to request one for each photo you want to copy? This appears tooooo easy:confused: . Thanks for any help

1. No

2. No

Yes, it is as easy as it appears. Been there. Done that. Have the copies to prove it!

Archived