2008 Schedules

psbtrvlr

Usually in late April to early June for the next year's entire summer schedule, a bit of it at a time. The broucheres are usually printed in July, and the schedules of the intineraries within end in April.

That is the best I can do for an answer, the time is not precise.

You'll just have to wait for the late April to early June time frame. It seems in late June there are almost two years to book up, but in early April there are only a year to book.

The summer season is the most profitable for the cruise lines, with many families aboard. During the summer months ships reposition to more profitable locations, to Alaska, South America, and Europe from their winter Caribbean locations. You'll notice an Alaskan cruise costs twice as much as a Caribbean cruise.

Cruise lines are in competition, and they hold their cards close to their chests. Once they have decided to play their cards for the summer season, it seems the rest of the year is played too.

In the spring of 2008, you would expect the Dream to return to the Baltic via a Panama Canal cruise from Chile, unfortunately her last intinerary ends up in Los Angeles. This is not a good sign of her doing a Baltic intinerary in 2008, and maybe a sign she is headed for Star Cruises? This is just a guess.

We should expect the Pearl and the Sun will head to Alaska from the east coast via Panama to Alaska again, with the Star returning to Alaska from Los Angeles. And vice a versa in the fall of 2008. But I have been wrong before.

The problem is its impossible to book a cruise on a ship when its intinerary has not been posted by the cruise line......

Usually in late April to early June for the next year's entire summer schedule, a bit of it at a time. The broucheres are usually printed in July, and the schedules of the intineraries within end in April.

That is the best I can do for an answer, the time is not precise.

Thank you!

The problem is its impossible to book a cruise on a ship when its intinerary has not been posted by the cruise line......

Yup, that's the problem I'm having. Can't book cuz there's no info. Thank you for your help, I'll start looking again in April.

Archived