Coupon Code?

vesw01

I was reading that there is a coupon that can be used on the Mariner of the Seas for Sept 9, 2007 - I think in the C&A - does anyone have any extra or know how I get a copy?

Is there a promotion code that I just need?

Not for the mailings that they sent out. No mariner for that date.

The dates for mariner are: Western: Dec 16, 2007 Feb 10, 24, 2008 and also March 9 2008

For eastern on Mariner: Oct 28 Nov 11 and Nov 25 2007

I did not look at the ones online...maybe your date is on that.

If you are a Crown & Anchor member, you will either get the coupons in the mail, or you will get an email telling you about the coupons. If you haven't sailed on RCI previously, you aren't a Crown & Anchor member.

I don't know if the coupons are good for people who are Crown & Anchor members that are gold. I thought you have to be Platinum or Diamond to get them. I could be wrong though.

Looking at your previous cruises, unless you don't have RCI ones posted, you aren't a C&A member, so any coupons wouldn't be for you, sorry.

Katie

I was reading that there is a coupon that can be used on the Mariner of the Seas for Sept 9, 2007 - I think in the C&A - does anyone have any extra or know how I get a copy?

Is there a promotion code that I just need?

There is one online for C and A members...........if you are on, sign on www.rccl.com go to the Crown and Anchor section......and look under special offers..................thats where it is..............

You will need your C and A membership number...........

Its for $150 off for Diamond/Diamond Plus members..........

If you are a Crown & Anchor member, you will either get the coupons in the mail, or you will get an email telling you about the coupons. If you haven't sailed on RCI previously, you aren't a Crown & Anchor member.

I don't know if the coupons are good for people who are Crown & Anchor members that are gold. I thought you have to be Platinum or Diamond to get them. I could be wrong though.

Looking at your previous cruises, unless you don't have RCI ones posted, you aren't a C&A member, so any coupons wouldn't be for you, sorry.

Katie

Savings certs are available for C & A GOLD level also.

Savings certs are available for C & A GOLD level also.

Thanks for the info. I didn't know if they were good for Gold as usually the ones I have heard of posted on here were for Platinum & Diamond members. Do you know if the amounts for all coupons are the same? We became Diamond from sailing many cruises on Celebrity, so never were Platinum. Thanks again.

Katie

Thanks for the info. I didn't know if they were good for Gold as usually the ones I have heard of posted on here were for Platinum & Diamond members. Do you know if the amounts for all coupons are the same? We became Diamond from sailing many cruises on Celebrity, so never were Platinum. Thanks again.

Katie

I believe Amounts are not the same. I see that the codes are different too. For example, I checked the current printed certs for 11/05/07 NOS, Gold outside was $200, on DP (diamond, diamond plus I believe) it quoted $225.

Archived