Mobile cruise terminal

mowrider

The NCL Sun tied up today at the cruise terminal prior to having work done at the Atlanic Shipyard (right across the river) Artical stated that the ship (853 feet long) used the turn around basin,so shows that longer (bigger) ships can be used here for more cruising. The Holiday is leaving every cruise at 112%. Also talked about other possoble ships being ported here. Carnival has "right of first refusal" but it's almost a sure thing we will be getting a 2nd cruise ship HOO-RAY:D

New cruise terminal, and parking decks. Real easy access from I-65, and I-10We are going on our third cruise on the Holiday. Went once on the Glory. Both Ship were great. Very little traffic getting to Mobile Cruise terminal. Bording easy and fast as any other port. Holiday is getting very good reviews.

We were on the Glory last March. Will my daughter be disappointed with the Holiday - compared to the Glory? I just told her about this ship and she thinks because it is old, that it will not be nice. Two girls will share an inside stateroom. She is use to balconies. LOL:D

We were on the Glory last March. Will my daughter be disappointed with the Holiday - compared to the Glory? I just told her about this ship and she thinks because it is old, that it will not be nice. Two girls will share an inside stateroom. She is use to balconies. LOL:D

Please be sure to tell her that the Holiday does not have an atrium. That way she won't be disappointed. However, the Holiday does have putt putt golf!

My sons that cruised on every size ship and they just appreciate the fact that they get to go.

• 2 weeks later...
The NCL Sun tied up today at the cruise terminal prior to having work done at the Atlanic Shipyard (right across the river) Artical stated that the ship (853 feet long) used the turn around basin,so shows that longer (bigger) ships can be used here for more cruising. The Holiday is leaving every cruise at 112%. Also talked about other possoble ships being ported here. Carnival has "right of first refusal" but it's almost a sure thing we will be getting a 2nd cruise ship HOO-RAY:D

I was wondering what ship that was...I see it every morning on my way to work from across the bay but haven't gotten close enough to make out the line. I think we're very close to getting another cruise ship in here...I just hope the powers that be don't mess it up with a bridge across the bay that gets in the way!

Archived