7 day Carnival Menu

funhavn

We just booked the Conquest for 7 days. :D It has been awhile since we have crusied on Carnival. I heard they have a new menu. DOes anyone know a link to the menu?? The last time we sailed was on the Sensation and the food was great!!

Thanks

Actually I believe the link posted above is for the menus on the eight (8) day Legend cruise itinerary...

So, my question would be, assuming the menus are the same for the seven day Legend cruise, which day is omitted?

I sure hope its not day one (1) or day eight (8) as they look to be the best menus for the week :o...

Cheers!

CCFan

Are the last three pages menus from the upscale restaurant? (The one you pay $$ pp)? Several people on these boards said there is no crab legs on the ship. The first menu shows them as an appetizer. Are they served, or not? :( Hope so!

Are the last three pages menus from the upscale restaurant? (The one you pay $$ pp)? Several people on these boards said there is no crab legs on the ship. The first menu shows them as an appetizer. Are they served, or not? :( Hope so!

Yes, the last 3 pages are from the supper club.

Hi..the first day menu seems to be the "unique" one for the 8 day cruise, if you look how they are numbered...so start with day 2 for the 7 day cruise and go from there

still looks very good, they have that chocolate melting cake every night which is really nice :) enjoy

I can't verify that those apply to the 7-day sailings. You will notice that they are D71, D72...D77 (which I assume would be "day 1 of 7, "day 2 of 7" etc... )there is also the D12A - which I suppose is the filler/eighth day menu.

When we were on the 5 day Inspiration (1/1/07) their menus were (in the bottom right hand corner) labeled as D51, D52, etc....

There were different options on the 5 day menus which I did not see in the 7 day offerings.

Either way, there is A LOT of GREAT stuff to pick from!

Tom

I can't verify that those apply to the 7-day sailings. You will notice that they are D71, D72...D77 (which I assume would be "day 1 of 7, "day 2 of 7" etc... )there is also the D12A - which I suppose is the filler/eighth day menu.

When we were on the 5 day Inspiration (1/1/07) their menus were (in the bottom right hand corner) labeled as D51, D52, etc....

There were different options on the 5 day menus which I did not see in the 7 day offerings.

Either way, there is A LOT of GREAT stuff to pick from!

Tom

thanks for the post, they all look good and i know i will be trying several items off the menu each day!

Archived