what should we do???

deeolasingh

Hello all I have a question Im flying in the day before the cruise with another couple that is cruising with and my aunt and her best friend are flying in on the day of the cruise now they wanted me to ask if we should board the ship then leave to explore san juan or could we check our bags and board later on.... I will explore some the day before but since they are coming on the day of and my aunts best friend has never been to san juan she want to see a little of it.. TIA

Hello all I have a question Im flying in the day before the cruise with another couple that is cruising with and my aunt and her best friend are flying in on the day of the cruise now they wanted me to ask if we should board the ship then leave to explore san juan or could we check our bags and board later on.... I will explore some the day before but since they are coming on the day of and my aunts best friend has never been to san juan she want to see a little of it.. TIA

You might as well board and put your carry on bags in the room, then go out and explore san juan. Since the ship leaves at night, that gives you plenty of time to explore and still make it back for dinner.

be aware that their are two piers in san juan, one alot closer to things you will want to explore than the other....we took the ferry over to the bacardi factory if you are interested in such things, much cheaper to do on your own than what the ships offer, and the ferry offers a wonderful view of the docks!

enjoy!

Beverly

Hi Tia ~ where are you staying the day before? Our ship leaves from Pier #4 right in Old San Juan. May be you can sightsee a bit before you check out your hotel and then go to the ship and board and then meet up with your other party depending on when they arrive ~ Els

Archived