Spirit Question - pianos

JerseyMom

I am sailing on the Spirit next month and am considering taking my son. Problem is, he has a piano competition coming up in March and I was wondering if there is any way that I could arrange for him to use one of the onboard pianos to practice for half an hour or so each day. Anyone know who I would talk to?

If he is good enough to be training for a concert, I am sure either one or both would want to listen to him play the piano. One of these two should have the authority to say yes or no. But as I said before, there may be a time limitation. If they yes during certain time periods, get it in writing so no one will mess with you. And if they say no, well at least you gave it a try.

while on the star last year, one of the roll callers had their kids with them. the oldest boy was in a band and needed to work on his arrangements. he was allowed to play, late, after the entertainer was done. (piano bar). in fact if was while he was talking to the entertainer that it was suggested he use the piano. he got practice in most nights.

Archived