Does anyone else...

MamaParrotHead

realize that on some subconscious level, you may haunt this site, in hopes that each post you make or read, it may magically make the time before your next cruise shorter? I think it's a really strange theory, ROFLMAO. :D

Ummm...it doesn't? Damn, gonna have to try something else.:D

realize that on some subconscious level, you may haunt this site, in hopes that each post you make or read, it may magically make the time before your next cruise shorter? I think it's a really strange theory, ROFLMAO. :D

Hello....my name is Happy and I am addicted to Cruise Critic.....

I love to see the tickler too!!! We are really getting close, so I will have to book our 7 day cruise soon so I don't come back and get post partum cruising syndrome LOL! It truly is very addictive! I always find new and intresting things on cruise critic threads, and some just make me laugh!! And what really cracks me up is, a few people that think they cruise critic police and have the strong desire to attack all the newbies that are learning their way around the threads and sometimes accidently double post or they are asking a question in "not the best" forum.........I think it is so silly that some people on here attack these people, some are kind about it and just redirect them to where they can best ask or find an answer and some are just down right rude!

I remember being brand new and not having a clue what I was doing.......I still have alot to learn even now.....but I sure wouldn't want to be scared off by rude wanna be CC police LOL!!

Otherwise I love CC, lots of great info and lots of great communication!:)

Hello....my name is Happy and I am addicted to Cruise Critic.....

How do you know your addicted to CruiseCritic

0. Cruiscritic is your main entertainment

1. You get up in the middle of the night to check out the boards

2. Its the first thing in the morning you check.

3. You hit the "reload" button every 5 seconds.

4. When your say "just one more post, honey" and turnes into much longer.

5. You get nurvous ticks when you are away from the boards too long

6. Do you regale your co-workers and friends with what's online

7. Do you LOL at work and everyone turnes their head.

So I guess the only way to fight this addiction is to keep taking cruises? Can we claim the cost as a medical necessity on our insurance?:D And to think I found this website when I was sent home sick from work.:rolleyes:

Okay so does anyone stay up past midnight just to see the days change to one day shorter! I never told anyone that I did that because I thought I would be laughed at. Not here I know I am surrounded by others that will be supportive of me. It must be what people who go to support groups must feel.

Okay so does anyone stay up past midnight just to see the days change to one day shorter! I never told anyone that I did that because I thought I would be laughed at. Not here I know I am surrounded by others that will be supportive of me. It must be what people who go to support groups must feel.
I'm guilty of all on the list except the last one, and yes, I look after mid-night to see it change too so when the people at work ask me how many more days, I can tell them and know that I'm not remembering wrong:p

God, I hope so!!!:D

If I'm not up to see it change, it's one of the first things I look at in the morning. :D :o

Archived