Is it them, or me?

loungeboy

Did they change the itinerary of the St Thomas - Ft Lauderdale portion or did they just change the dates?

Sorry cannot answer that, our TA could not tell us the itinerary so we just booked it in the knowledge that at least we would be onboard. I cannot understand why you are unable to book!! Has your TA given you a reason?

Kathryn

Seabourn says there should be no upcharge for the extra day on existing bookings. The new fares were posted on January 8th. Any bookings made on this voyage after that date would have slightly higher fares in some cases. But bookings made before that date are rate protected. Sorry for the invconveninece but if you wish, you can ask your TA to direct the reservationist to submit the inquiry to revenue control for clarification.

bgood

Sorry cannot answer that, our TA could not tell us the itinerary so we just booked it in the knowledge that at least we would be onboard. I cannot understand why you are unable to book!! Has your TA given you a reason?

Kathryn

Hopefully all will become clear today as my TA has promised to "work on it". Wonder what he's been doing up to now?:rolleyes:

I'm just glad all of this is still over a year away. I'd be a lot more stressed out if it were in 6 months and this was happening.

I'd be a lot more stressed out if it were in 6 months and this was happening.

You are so right!! All I can think about now is leaving home on Monday to join the Legend next Friday! This was an irritation that we could have done without. Hope that you get it all sorted out and we will see you at the Sky Bar after lifeboat drill in 2008!!!!!

Kathryn

Loungeboy, so glad you were abe to get things worked out to your satisfaction! :) I know you will have a grand time on your Grand Voyage on Lady Legend! You will be onboard with some fantastic Legendary island hoppers and crossers that I have previously sailed with! In March 2008, I will preceed the Legend on the Pride crossing to Lisbon. Of course, I and my fellow Pride-ites will do our best in the X-ing business by keeping our fingers and toers crossed for good weather and calm seas for us and our Legendary family crossers as well.

On Seabourn, it is never too early to say Bon Voyage! :D

Everything got straightened out today and we are finally booked on the NEW Grand Voyage. See you at the Sky Bar Daneite!

Great news that all is sorted for you. We are in LA now, ready to join legend on Friday, we will not have confirmation of our price until we get home but our TA said he would have it sorted for us in time for our return. Thanks to Bruce (bgood) for his intervention!

Kathryn

Archived