Booking Oosterdam 3/17/07 - Need cabin advice

midgecruiser

Booking Oostedam 3/17/07 on Monday and need some advice on a cabin. My husband and I have sail on HAL six times in SA suites. But, this will be a girls trip and we are looking to go more budget. There will be four of us and we would like two veranda cabins right next to each other (so we can open the partition). I was going to book VF 4005 and 4007 but I just don't like the idea of the steel rail and shower only. Now looking at VC 5014 and 5016. Has anyone had these cabins? Is the veranda smaller? I know mid ship above the tenders do have smaller veranda's but looking online at the ship layout it looks like these cabins (5014,5016) have regular sized veranda's. Does anyone know? Thanks, Wendy

... it looks like these cabins (5014,5016) have regular sized veranda's. Does anyone know? Thanks, Wendy

We were in 8010 on the Westerdam, and all I recall is that the deck 4 verandahs below us stuck out more ... maybe 18 inches or so. IIRC, all the rest were vertically in line.

Lisa,

Thanks for the invite. I will do that. Like you, I love the Oosterdam and I'm SOOOO happy that this cruise worked out for all the girls. We planned to go to Maui but the air fares for that week are out of control. So we get to cruise instead:D . See you on roll call.

Does anyone have an answer to my question:) . Booking Monday.

Thanks, Wendy

Archived