EMPRESS Cabin Confusion - Help Please

Here are two pictures of the same cabin on the Empress of the Seas.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what cabin this is! :confused:

If anyone knows, please help. It looks quite interesting. A bed and then a little area with a couch and two windows. I think!

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1056870793039242363jcabUt

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1056870739039242363lqKiWd

I truly have no idea, but wonder if it could be 9664? In looking at the deck plans, that one looks like it might have a bit of a jutting out area that resembles the sofa area in the photo.

I was just looking at the deck plans today because a friend is trying to book this ship & asked for advice on cabin location. We sailed when she was Nordic Empress before the refurb, so I had to look at the plans to check out the changes.

Oh, yes, you are observant! I was only looking at deck 9. Now I am curious & I want to know for sure......

This is not the cabin my friends are booking, but it looks kind of cozy, might want to keep it in mind should I sail empress again. I like that little nook with the sofa.

LOL....well, I guess it you wanted to do it the easy way, reading the number on the life jacket would work....LOL, but it was fun to try & guess!

Oh soooo true. At first glance, we couldn't make out the number, but then it became clear to both of us at the same time.

Looking at the deck plans, that cabin catagory seems to get a bit smaller as the decks go up, but only marginally. 7664 appears to be the larger.

Unfortunately, the price for that catagory OV is very close to a balcony cabin. :rolleyes: I would prefer the balcony. :p

Archived