Crown BC versus BB (near elevator)

Tender Lee

I will be sailing on the Crown Princess and have two cabins being held. BC 638 (smaller balcony) Aloha Deck and BB 704 (directly in line with elevator and stairwell area) Caribe Deck. My concern is the noise level that may come from the elevator and stairwell area. It is worth it to chance the noise to have a larger balcony?

We just returned from the crown and had cabin C428 on caribe deck. This is located mid ship right next to the elevator/stairwell foyer. We did not notice any noise from this traffic area, with the exception of occcaisionally load pax in the hallway which would have happened regardless of location. The balconey was super, Half covered-half open and larger than all of those above and below. We were able to use during the few rain showers encountered as well as soaking in the rays. I would highly recommend the caribe bal. it was the best of both, and had lots of room.

Archived