Princess supported hotels in San Juan?

ANGlady

Does anyone know what hotels in San Juan that Princess does transfers from to the pier on embarkation day?

The only transfers from Princess Hotels will be for passengers that bought the pre or post cruise package from Princess.

My cruise personalizer says I have transfers, but I did not do a pre-cruise package with Princess. My TA, Expedia, said that transfers are included in the Princess cruise prices. Does that mean only from the airport to the pier?

Yes those transfers would be from the airport to pier and pier to airport. I "think" they are $30 pp and I really do not believe they are "included" in the cruise fare --- I have never used them and never paid for them either.

Taxis are easy to get in San Juan, I prefer them to Princess transfers. Hotels are not allowed to have their own shuttles in San Juan so if you are doing a precruise at a hotel, you'll have to get a hotel from the airport to hotel and then hotel to pier. The area isn't that big and taxis are not that expensive, as I recall.

My cruise personalizer says I have transfers, but I did not do a pre-cruise package with Princess. My TA, Expedia, said that transfers are included in the Princess cruise prices. Does that mean only from the airport to the pier?

They are not included but added by the cruise line until they are deleted out b you or the TA.

Usually they are quite a bit more then taking a taxi etc and you have to wait until the bus fills up before it will leave.

I always find it more convienent to take a cab. :)

We just got back from the Crown. Princess transfer price was $15 pp for airport each way. Our cabs were $20.00 each way including two bags. Therefore, if you have more than one person, it is cheaper (and much faster) to take a cab. The cab system is very organized and you will have a written quote before you even get in one.

Call them and let them know you do not need the the transfers to the ship and back. Although if you want the transfers from the ship to the airport you can purchase only them. That's the bad thing about some online agencies. You don't have options online sometimes.

Archived