Egg Beaters on Mariner of the Seas

besito20

Although we have not sailed on the Mariner, we have sailed on the Explorer (April, 2004), the Serenade, Brilliance, Radiance, Vision, Legend, and Nordic Empress and all these RCI ships offered egg beaters at the omelette station, so you could have it cooked any way you wanted it. They all had skim or low-fat milk too. So I am 99 percent certain they have egg beaters fleet-wide, including the Mariner. I can't say if they have Splenda or not, but they have sugar substitue. Jim

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Although we have not sailed on the Mariner, we have sailed on the Explorer (April, 2004), the Serenade, Brilliance, Radiance, Vision, Legend, and Nordic Empress and all these RCI ships offered egg beaters at the omelette station, so you could have it cooked any way you wanted it. They all had skim or low-fat milk too. So I am 99 percent certain they have egg beaters fleet-wide, including the Mariner. I can't say if they have Splenda or not, but they have sugar substitue. Jim

sorry to get off the subject but how would you rate voyager v rad. class? im asking because after two cruises on voyager class we are taking a chance and cruiseing on brilliance. thanks.

dean & alice:)

Archived