Bathrobe Question

This will be our first Royal Cruise. Sailed with Celebrity and Carnival and NCL.

Do you have bathrobes for your use in balcony rooms as in Celebrity and Carnival?

I like the fact I did not have to pack one.

Thanks for your help

What is your status on Celebrity? If you are Select, you will get Platinum benefits on board. If you are Elite, you will get Diamond benefits. Then you will get a robe.

If not, it never hurts to ask. Most stewards are happy to get one for you.

We were on AOS a couple of weeks ago. We requested bathrobes from our stateroom attendant and got them immediately, no questions asked. This was only our 2nd cruise on RCI, so we just have plain "gold" status. The bathrobe is great to wear after the shower, while putting on makeup. I don't want to run around the cabin in my birthday suit and sit on a chair that has been used by hundreds of people before me :eek: .

Thanks for the input. I agree, I only need it for after my shower while getting dressed.

We have only been on one Celebrity Cruise -- Cruise was great -- not sure I would ever go with Celebrity again, which is why our travel agent suggested Royal. Customer service on Celebrity when there is a problem is the worst.

Looking forward to Feb 08 for our 30th Anniv. We sailed on the Festival for our Honeymoon 30 years ago.

I think I will ask the attendant as suggested.

It depends on your cabin person. If you are not platinum or diamond then it is just up to them. Case in point we were on Explorer & had 3 separate cabins. Dh & myself are platinium & my kids are not. Therefore we got bathrobes & they didn't & we were all in D1 cabins. I happen to love having bathrobes in my cabin. If your cabin person is dragging their feet obtaining one sometimes a tip up front helps.

We were on AOS a couple of weeks ago. We requested bathrobes from our stateroom attendant and got them immediately, no questions asked. This was only our 2nd cruise on RCI, so we just have plain "gold" status. The bathrobe is great to wear after the shower, while putting on makeup. I don't want to run around the cabin in my birthday suit and sit on a chair that has been used by hundreds of people before me :eek: .
I totally agree, we use the bathrobes a lot, even my DH and he never wears a robe at home. I also won't place my birthday suit on a chair or spread. I made the mistake of watching the Discovery TV show that went into motels with black lite to show urine and semen stains, you wouldn't believe some of the places they found it, telephones one of the biggies. Should never have watched that show, sometimes ignorance is bliss,LOL. I am sure you will be able to get robes.

I totally agree, we use the bathrobes a lot, even my DH and he never wears a robe at home. I also won't place my birthday suit on a chair or spread. I made the mistake of watching the Discovery TV show that went into motels with black lite to show urine and semen stains, you wouldn't believ some of the places they found it, telephones one of the biggies. Should never have waatched that show, sometimes ignorance is bliss,LOL. I am sure you will be able to get robes.

Archived