Lesbian Couples who love cruising

mithryl

RVMamas, do you ever park your RV anywhere in Canada?

Pussycat, we have not had the RV in Canada, yet. Connie's grandparents on her fathers side, were both from New Brunswick, so we will visit that area first. :rolleyes:

Winnie

Pussycat, we have not had the RV in Canada, yet. Connie's grandparents on her fathers side, were both from New Brunswick, so we will visit that area first. :rolleyes:

Winnie

:o OOPS! :o Connie's grandparents were from Nova Scotia, not New Brunswick.

Texas_Divers: Annette 43 Phys. Ed. Teacher, Donna 38 Registered nurse live in Austin

funlady: Carra 61 retired teacher,Vicki post office 54 live in San Antonio

shan9700: Shannon 37 airline customer service supervisor, Missy 40 blood moblie supervisor live in Indiana

Sunnyshine: 27 & 22, Sarah and Savanna

mithryl: 54 & 55

cruisinJ&C: both 45

BlondyX: Juli (paralegal) and Marianne(paramedic) both 43, Phoenix and Toronto

etoile: 26 & 38

Pussycat: Phyl & Julie 64 & 68 yrs young, Retired servants to pussy Chloe.

Living in Ontario, Canada 40 yrs together!!!!!

Bubski: Bub 54, wife 59 live in British Columbia, Canada

RVMamas: Winnie, 57, retired Army Supply Sergeant (92Y E7), and Connie, 57, retired civil service, based out of Broken Arrow (Tulsa), OK, but living where ever the motor home is parked (at a lovely Parish Lake in Ruston, LA this week).

paddy Anne: Paddy Anne & Mary 43 & 48, Toronto Ontario

mlleach: ML 57 and Andrea 54, Gainesville Fl. One Gator and one Hurricane.

derlas: 48 and partner 39

KL&KR: Kathy, 62, retired, "disabled"; Kristen, 57, librarian. 4 cats and 25 yrs together in Northern California.

postalgrrl: Stacie (43), Jennifer (38). We have been together 11 years and we both work for the post office. Jennifer is a mail carrier and I am a clerk.

Congrats to Pussycat!

We try to do a cruise each year that allows us to celebrate our anniversary (March 4th) while on board. This is our 9th year together and our 4th since being married in Portland, OR. (during the two weeks it was allowed). They resinded all the marriages, but we still celebrate anyway. One of these years we'll probabky go to Canada and do it again. We're both Investors (we both used to work in the corporate world, but dropped out to do our own thing 3 years ago.) We mostly invest in Real Estate, own several rental properties, etc. We also have other businesses that we've started, but we concentrate mainly on Real Estate.

By working for ourselves, we can pick when and for how long we can be away, so it makes it really nice. My 84 year old Mom lives with us now. She's can take care of herself for the most part, but doctors advised that she shouldn't be living alone anymore. We also have a cat, Bailey who keeps us all entertained.

Mithryl, so sorry your marriage was recinded but maybe the most important thing is that you two recognize & celebrate it!

Hopefully,very soon, you won't have to come to Canada for marriage & acceptance of your love/committment to each other.

Hi everyone, sorry I have been quiet!

I'm Etoile, 26, and a sign language interpreter, but I'm going back to school full-time starting in August and I'll only be working part-time. My wife is V., 38 and she works as an IT project manager.

A couple of days ago I proposed to her, since we are going to be in Victoria for a few hours on our cruise next month. She said she had to think about it, and we talked about it, and in the end we decided not to do it. I was disappointed, of course, but I got her to agree to take a cruise for our 10th anniversary next year instead! We are going to be joining Pied Piper on their Feb 16, 2008 cruise to exotic/southern Caribbean islands. It's only 2 days after our 10th anniversary (we celebrate on or around Feb 14th), and it's the exact week of my spring break from college. It's not actually booked yet, but I'll be faxing it in tomorrow!

Etoile, any idea of the percent Lesbian on Pied Piper Cruises?

I don't know for sure. Their website says they are "mostly" gay men, but all reports I have heard indicate that they are VERY happy to have lesbians on board. I would imagine it's nothing like the full-ship charters, where you see some gay men who are misogynistic and don't want to see women on board. So I don't know what percentage for sure, but from what I have heard it is a positive experience for the women who are there.

Texas_Divers: Annette 43 Phys. Ed. Teacher, Donna 38 Registered nurse live in Austin

shan9700: Shannon 37 airline customer service supervisor, Missy 40 blood moblie supervisor live in Indiana

mithryl: 54 & 55

etoile: I'm Etoile, 26, and a sign language interpreter, but I'm going back to school full-time starting in August and I'll only be working part-time. My wife is V., 38 and she works as an IT project manager.

RVMamas: Winnie, 57, retired Army Supply Sergeant (92Y E7), and Connie, 57, retired civil service, based out of Broken Arrow (Tulsa), OK, but living where ever the motor home is parked (at a lovely Parish Lake in Ruston, LA this week).

KL&KR: Kathy, 62, retired, "disabled"; Kristen, 57, librarian. 4 cats and 25 yrs together in Northern California.

postalgrrl: Stacie (43), Jennifer (38). We have been together 11 years and we both work for the post office. Jennifer is a mail carrier and I am a clerk.

Ok, so it's not strictly Gay/Lesbian? Guess I'd better check out their website!

Thanks Etoile..........Julie

Right, Pied Piper is not 100% gay like RSVP, Atlantis, etc. What they do are basically organize groups on mainstream cruises. You can see on their website that they pick cruises they're going to organize groups for, and then people sign up for those cruises. Their November one is the biggest, I have heard they usually get 500-600 people on that one! That's a third or a half of the ship depending on what ship they're on. But I've heard that most of theirs get 50-100 people...which is still a big group! CheasaPBay would know more, she has been on Pied Piper group trips before. :)

mithryl: 54 & 55, Vicki and Bonnie

etoile: I'm Etoile, 26, and a sign language interpreter, but I'm going back to school full-time starting in August and I'll only be working part-time. My wife is V., 38 and she works as an IT project manager.

As long as it is not a travel agency you should be okay...only TA sites can't be posted.

that is why I am not puting it on here. Let me know if any of you want the site I can email it to you. It is for cruising or land

Heather

Congratulations, Phyl and Julie! You have seen a lot of history together! And best wishes for many many more, in good health and happiness!

Canada is high on our wish list--hopefully we can come say congrats personally some day.

Kristen & Kathy

:o Hi All, well im back from cruisin to the Eastern caribbean.We had a FANTASTIC trip ( after the first 2 days of my girl being sea sick) But now she is ready for our next cruise!!! We are already talking when and where.How is everyone been?Have i miss anything while being away?

candiesx2,

Hey girl....so glad you guys had a great trip! You'll have to give us all the details when your unpack and rested. We can't wait to hear all the detail! Welcome home and back to the grind!

shan9700:)

Candies....glad ya'll had a good time. You should think about booking next summer with all of us, if that's what everyone decides lol. Only 10 days left until my cruise we're so excited! I just dont want it to be over. Hope everyones doing well.

RVmamas...you should get your docs anytime, usually 30 days before.

;) Unfortunatly im already settled in and back to the grind.I wish i was back in the Islands where it was so very beautiful and nice and sunny and 90 degrees and having the times of our lives!! We are already thinking of doing another cruise soon - maybe we will join you all next summer. I am also looking into the Olivia cruise.Has anyone done that?

If anyone has never done a cruise -- you should do at least one but then you are hooked.

The Islands are so beautiful and there is so much to see and do.We did alot of sight seeing and shopping but we also made sure to have fun on the ship as well, especially sun bathing lol I did get a little sun burned but its all worth it LOL:D .