Looking forward to my first Seabourn Cruise!

gopackgo

Hi Seabourn cruisers!

My husband and I will be on our first Seabourn cruise early June for a 5 night charter cruise on the Legend (I think). We leave from Nice and will end our cruise in Rome. Our other ports will be St. Tropez, Portofino, Livorno and Elba Island. We have cruised 3 times so far, all with Regent and loved the experience. I have always wanted to try Seabourn so now I will have my chance and I can't wait!

Because this is a charter, I hope we will still get a good feel for the "Seabourn Experience". I mean I hope that the trip planners didn't do away with a lot of amenities or services that are normally provided.

Anyway, I have been reading a lot of postings to get a feel for this cruise line and it all sounds wonderful!

If anyone has any advice regarding our cruise or our ports, please pass it along.

Thanks and I will let you know how my cruise went afterward.

Ginny

Ginny:

I'm sure you'll enjoy your cruise. You will be in one of the loveliest parts of the world. Portofino is just as beautiful as all of the postcards you see. St. Tropez is lots of fun. I hope you have a chance to see Nice before you board, there is much to do there too.

And you are going to love the Legend. It's such a unique experience to cruise on a small ship. We are Regent veterans too, and I think you'll find some things similar and some differences, but it's all GOOD!

Thanks for the reply Margo. I am sure we will love our time on the Legend and the ports will be so nice. We toured Provence 2 years ago and spent a few days in the NIce area where we visited Eze and St. Paul de Vence. Loved both of these Maybe this time we can concentrate on Nice itself.

I am now planning our pre and post days. Can't wait!

Ginny

Archived