Triumph 7416???

MamaParrotHead

7416 is a cabin with a true queen bed-- no twin beds pushed together.

We had this cabin on the Liberty. Although its nice- I personnally did not like it. I dont know if its because I am spoiled with the aft cabins or what.

The cabin has a lot more sq footage then a reg cabin BUT a lot of that sq footage is not usable.

The hallway is long and wide but its dark- the only thing it was good for was storing our luggage.

The bathroom door opens to the one side of the bed.. there is a 2 foot section-- that cant be used for nothing because of the way the door opens.

the foot of the bed has another 2 foot section and is your walk way.

We had no sofa in the cabin so we missed that dearly. We had a 4 foot section to get dressed -- for two fluffy people that space was rather limited. Since there was no sofa I had to sit on the bed and wait til he got finished. (could wait on the balcony but our sailing was VERY cold)

the balcony is long and narrow. You have to put the chair at an angle so you can sit comfortably-- you cant sit straight out and look out.

for the money-- head to the aft where the cabin is more usable sq footage. and the balcony is bigger.

(this above is from the Liberty- I see the Destiny does have a sofa in the cabin= not sure about the Triumph.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1217749968061454110EIpzWn

vs

http://travel.webshots.com/*****

Archived