My Paradise Beach Review 7/14/04

~ Princess Victory ~

Been there.... Loved it!!!

On July 14th we arrived in Cozumel via Carnival Fascination. From the pier my DH and I took a $12 cab ride straight to Paradise Beach. Let me say that this was truly paradise.

I just had to write to let everyone know that this is the place to be. If you are looking for a nice comfortable, lay back and relaxing time ... look no farther than going to Paradise Beach, it's the perfect getaway.

We got a warm and friendly welcome from the host with the most..."Paradise Tom."

He is so friendly and has a great sense of humor. He makes his way around the beach making sure his guests are having a good time. He actually cares about his guest and makes them feel like family. So just sit back and get ready to be treated in a friendly way.

Looking at the beach, the water was a crystal clear blue and the lounge chairs were comfy and plentiful and all had umbrellas in case you wanted some shade. Trust me this beach will enchant you and make you never want to leave. They have this floating iceberg that you can climb on and a water trampoline. I saw young kids and many adults trying to climb up. The kids made this looks so easy as the adults kept trying and trying. My DH enjoyed this challenge very much and went right to the top!

Mmmm the food.... it was soooo delicious. We tried the tasty nachos supreme and the salsa and chips. Make sure you try the chicken tacos (that's was my favorite) it was authentic with Mexican spices and so fresh. The drinks were cold and refreshing & very reasonable priced and the service was friendly.

Amenities, all the comforts of having a private dressing rooms, bathroom and showers at your disposal. Oh by the way, if your sacred of Iguanas (like me) jumping in your path...Don't worry I didn't see any!

A true story…a lady who just entered the beach approached me and asked me where she had to go to pay for the lounge chairs. When I told her it was FREE the look on her face was Priceless. Then I told her to just buy the delicious food and drinks to fray charging. She was smiling cheek to cheek as she approached the hut to order her food and drinks.

So if your looking for sun, gourmet food, relaxation and best of all the hospitality of its people look no farther than Paradise Beach. "The name says it all."

FYI ~ Here's the website: http://paradise-beach-cozumel.net/

Princess Victory...I remember you guys! I tried to fake you out that there was an iguana behind you at the shower! It was nice talking to you both, thanx for taking the time to post your review. You are definitely one of our best cheerleaders :) !! Hasta la vista...

We are headed there on the Sensation Thanksgiving cruise. I have to say I am glad there are no little lizards in Paradise. Two of them just about gave me a stroke as we were coming out of "The No Name" bar last time.

For years we have had a blast with Gabriella (sp?) at Mr S. The last time was this past October. But this time, after all these rave reviews...we are going to try Paradise.

LHP

"Cozumel is the only place I have a froz. marg for breakfast!!!"

Archived