Journey Cabin 6028

nmtraveler

My understanding is that the cabins are the same size as those on Oceania's Regatta (another former Renaissance ship). I had cabin 7056 on Regatta and it was about 170 square ft. not including the balcony. I would guess that your stateroom on Journey will be the same size.

We sailed on a identical ship when it was Renaissance. My understanding is that the rooms are identical except for the 8th level. We were also on the 6th deck but further back. So I can tell you that there should NOT be a problem from engine noise on that level. We were closer to the engines in the rear and had no problem. As to the ride, I think it is a matter of luck with the seas. We didn't have any problem with the ride in the bow of the ship when we were in the public areas during our 2 week trip.

• 1 year later...

Anyone who has stayed in 6028 able to advise what, if anything, one hears from the lounge? Was in forward balcony on an Oceania ship and it was such a rock and roll ride that I would prefer to be midship. Also, be nice to save some $$ so I can buy a cup of coffee once onshore!

Archived