Bonaire Excursion in March-Mushi Mushi Fun Sail Swin & Snorkel with Princess?

tomstur

Has anyone done the Mushi Mushi Fun Sail Swin & Snorkel with Princess Cruise? We were leaning toward prebooking this trip or trying to book a snorkeling trip with Renee. Any thoughts on either or something better?

I just sent an email to Mushi Mushi to clarify their times. Their website is a little confusing because it says they have a 3-hour sail starting at 3:00 and also a 2-hour sunset sail starting at 5:00. Maybe they have several catamarans? We are going to be on the Crown and in Bonaire on March 7. When will you be there? Renee is already booked for March 7. I also emailed the Woodwind as it looks interesting. Again, there seems to be a time problem. They leave at 10:00 AM for a sail and we don't arrive in port until 11:00 AM. Will let you know what I find out. Does anyone else have any info?

We will be there on 3/21. Renee is allready booked for our day. I hope to get some feedback on other good options. Could someone tell me in regards to diving at Divi Flamingo, did they check your dive log to see if you had logged a dive in the past two years?

Archived