Beach towels

swmrgrl

The cabin steward will put beach towels on your bed during the evening cleaning while you are at dinner. Just be sure that you return them after use or you will be charged. If ours are wet, we leave them on the bathroom floor like they tell you to do with the bath towels/washcloths you want replaced. Otherwise we leave them on the bed to be collected.

Does anyone know how much celebrity charges if you lose a beach towel? I usually bring my own, but with the new regulations on weight in luggage I'm looking for ways to cut down. I have never lost a beach towel, but if I did I wouldn't want to be charged llike a $100.00 or so. Are they also available for sea days or does Celebrity have towels in the pool area of the ship for those days? Thanks for the answers.

You can get a new beach towel as often as your request it. Usually we leave our dirty beach towels on the floor in a corner of the bath or stateroom and the steward replaces them. Sometimes we need to ask to get replacements if they forget. In CC rooms, sometimes they put them in the cabinet on the side of the TV.

They have lots of pool towels by the pool, and unlike other mass lines you do not have to check them in or out one at a time, nor take them to and from your room. Need two? There are there for your use.

The beach towels are larger and nicer than the pool towels.

MiataKath--How nice to meet another Kathie with the "ie". We seem to be a rare breed.

The beach towels at the pool are in a multi-shelf unit with a disposal container. You just take what you need and discard them when you leave.

Archived