Can I register for Crown & Anchor, I am a member of Celebrity's Captain Club

If you are wondering about the reciprocal agreement between Captain's Club and Crown & Anchor, that doesn't kick in until you have 5 cruise credits on either line. They don't combine.

They combined our Celebrity and RCL cruises after 3 on RCL and 1 Celebrity when we booked our new RCL cruise. Maybe the new one counts as 5. We are Crown & Anchor members and Celebrity's Captains Club.

You need 5 credits, not necessarily 5 cruises. For example if you sail in a JS, you get 2 credits now. For long cruises, I think, but not sure, 12 days or more, you get 2 credits. The most credits given for one cruise would be 3 though. So it's possible to have 5 credits on 3 cruises.

If you don't meet that criteria, then you won't have reciprocal benefits. The RCI website, under Crown & Anchor explains all the benefits etc.

Enjoy your cruise.

Katie

Ok, I am a member of Celebrity's Captain's Club ( one Cruise).

I have booked a RCCL Cruise.

Can I become a member of the Crown and Anchor Society ?

Yes of course you can become a member of C&A, but unfortunately not until after your cruise. Only way to sign up to C&A before your cruise would have been if you are minimum Select with Captains Club.

Thanks for your input. Was not sure how it worked.

Looking forward to trying RCCL.

Not sure if I would cruise with Celebrity again.

Room Very small (compared to Carnival), Customer Service VERY POOR. Ship sailed early from most all 5 ports. In one port I received a phone call just before the ship sailed (15 minutes early) telling me my 2 kids ages 22 and 24 were not on board and they infact were missing and the ship was sailing !

They boarded the ship 2 min later and they pulled the gang way away and sailed 13 min before scheduled departure. Several others were water taxied to the ship while underway!

On the way back to NY (Albany) with stop in Atlanta was told by Airline (can't remember the name) that I was flying stand by. No mind you Celebrity booked my air and I had insurance, I also booked 13 mo in advance, Believe me that is not what I call standby !

Wrote a letter to Celebrity and they did not feel anything was wrong. All I wanted them to do was entice me back to Celebrity. They did not care and I decided to try another line.

Looking forward to the Radiance, I have heard good things about RCCL.

Archived