Limoinrome.com question

Hi there,

I just emailed Limoinrome to ask how much for 3 people Rome to Civitavecchia and instead of their online price of 120 euros, they quoted me 140 euros even though we are only bringing 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on each. They claim that we need to use a minivan and that is why the price is higher. So, I am checking with RomeShuttleLimousine to see what their rates are. We are probably bringing less luggage than most people do for a 12 day cruise. Oh well.

Bev, thanks for your quick reply. That's what I was hoping the answer would be. Trying to keep costs as low as possible, but still have a great time!

Katiestan, I'll be sure to check the prices by email!

Donna

We hired Claudio earlier this month for a day in Rome at the end of our Med cruise. He was wonderful! The perfect gentleman and so knowledgeable about the city and anxious to share the information with visitors. He saved us a lot of time that would have been spent standing in line had we tried to see everything on our own. I highly recommend him and his rates are more reasonable than some of the others I emailed.

Sue

Archived