Certification - Curacao

Cruisebird

You might try the Divebus on Curacao. We were just there and did two tank dives with them. They do offer certification dives although I didn't notice ifthey were affiliated with SSI, NAUI or PADI.

They were so friendly and helpful with us that I can heartily recommend them. They do have a nice website. Do a search for Curacao and Divebus. They do respond promptly to email enquiries.

Our open water certification is with SSI. Their curriculums are top notch but the number of dive shops and operators affiliated with them is somewhat more limited in numbers than those with PADI or NAUI.

Hope this info is helpful. My email is pilot70d@yahoo.com if I can provide any more help.

You might try the Divebus on Curacao. We were just there and did two tank dives with them. They do offer certification dives although I didn't notice ifthey were affiliated with SSI, NAUI or PADI.

They were so friendly and helpful with us that I can heartily recommend them. They do have a nice website. Do a dearch for Curacao and Divebus. They do respond promptly to email enquiries.

Our open water certification is with SSI. Their curriculums are top notch butthe number of dive shops and operators affiliated with them is somewhat more limited in numbers than those with PADI or NAUI.

Hope this info is helpful. My email is pilot70d@yahoo.com if I can provide any more help.

Pilot70D is absolutely right!

Get in touch with Suzy and Mark at The Dive Bus. We have been there twice, and are going back in 6 weeks off the Empress.

I know they do PADI, but if they can't take care of you, they will definitely point you to the right place.

You can E-mail Suzy directly at doris@the-dive-bus.com

Their main website is http://www.the-dive-bus.com and here's a link to my review of our first trip with them. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=332272

You can also check out my dive pix at http://community.webshots.com/user/wendyandkeith for some previews of the awesome critters.

Wendy the 'serial cruise shipper' (nickname by Suzy)

Thank you both so much!!! I did find out from one shop there that they can use the Universal Referral form. I'll e-mail the Dive Bus and see if they can help me out. I always prefer to use someone that comes so highly recommended for ANY excursion.

Thanks again.

Would either of you have any St. Thomas dive shops you would recommend?

Archived