FREEDOM VS LIBERTY PRICE June 08??

DISFANS3

WE are getting ready to put down a deposit on the Freedom or Liberty for June 08. Would it be cheaper to go on the Liberty?? Looking for a balcony cabin. Three adults in cabin... First time on RCI for us.....THANKS....

Generally I have noticed Liberty a bit less expensive than Freedom... to know for sure just go to RCI's website and check it out for yourself... pretend to do a reservation for the time frame you want on both of these ships.

They have not posted past April 2008 yet. Should not be long before they do. Look at June this year for some idea. Prices will vary by week and itinerary.

oops you are right:)... nothing past april 2008 ..sorry I misled you Disfan with my answer...

When we booked our Liberty cruise the Freedom was about $250pp higher for the same catagory. You would think Liberty being the new ship it would be higher. When we first started thinking about it the prices were only about $10 difference then Freedom just shot up in price. So book as soon as you can to get the cabin you want perhaps the prices will be closer. Then book for the itenerary you want (east or west carib.) Have fun planning!!

Bev

Archived