Foremast Cruises

"Wandering Wino's&quo

Here I am back again with some questions on Foremast Cruises. In September of last year along with friends we took what I believe was one of our best cruises ever, aboard the Windsurf from Barcelona to Lisbon. Now that we are Foremast Club members we are looking to the future and trying to plan another cruise again with friends aboard one of the WindStar Ships. This time in the Carribean. Because of other commentments we are forced to postpone this trip until March of next year (2008). Having planned cruises several times before I know that planing that far out is not unusual. So far the fares for March are running $400 to $500 pp more then fares for 07 and I can't seem to find any Formast cruises for that time of the year. I have tried not only on-line agencies that I have used in the past but also WindStar's home site, with no luck so far, any help would really be appreciated.

Shirley

Best bet is to send an e-mail to Windstar and ask when they will post the Foremast Club sailings. If you don't get a response from the normal e-mail address then send one to the Windstar President asking the same question. His e-mail is skruse at hollandamerica dot com.

I have found mixed results with the Windstar address but have always gotten a response when I send an e-mail to Kruse.

Let us know what you find out.

Best bet is to send an e-mail to Windstar and ask when they will post the Foremast Club sailings. If you don't get a response from the normal e-mail address then send one to the Windstar President asking the same question. His e-mail is skruse at hollandamerica dot com.

I have found mixed results with the Windstar address but have always gotten a response when I send an e-mail to Kruse.

Let us know what you find out.

:) Thanks for your suggestion I will send an email today.

Shirley

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived