Sunny Liston Tours??????????

Criscomia

I was referred to you all for advise about the Sunny Liston Tours. There is a group of 10 that have booked the Sunny Liston Tours. Does anyone have any experience with them and great stories? I have heard it's a fantastic fun filled day with this tour guide.

Also, which of the beaches should we be dropped off at in your humble opinion???:confused:

I was referred to you all for advise about the Sunny Liston Tours. There is a group of 10 that have booked the Sunny Liston Tours. Does anyone have any experience with them and great stories? I have heard it's a fantastic fun filled day with this tour guide.

Also, which of the beaches should we be dropped off at in your humble opinion???:confused:

We went with Sunny Liston tours last September aboard the Crown Princess and had a fabuluous time. He took us all over the Island, including to the highest point of the Island. In our humble opinion, Coki Beach is the best. (bring dog biscuits so that you could watch the fish eagerly gobble them up. Snorkeling is great there)

We also went with Sunny Liston last year, and he is the best! Even though all the tours basically follow the same route & stops, Sonny plays fun songs and sings on his mike and have you sing along!

All the other tours that were passing us were jealous looking at all the fun we were having.

Go with Sonny!

Archived