Been doin' the Doc Dance all Day!

First thing this morning, our TA called and said she had our cruise docs! :D My DH heard me on the phone and started doing the Doc Dance even before I hung up - he was so excited that I think he pulled a muscle! We got right in the car and within 20 minutes we were at her desk, reviewing that fun little spiral-bound book made just for us. As soon as we left we both started doing our happy dance, right there in the mall. Yes a few people stared but we didn't care it just had to come out!

I can't tell you how exciting this is for us, our first cruise documents! Definitely makes it feel like it's almost here, even though we're still exactly 5 weeks away. We've had the docs now for over 12 hours and every now and then, hubby still breaks out in a few dance moves. I have a feeling we'll be doing this until we step onto the ship!

Had to let everyone know! :D

I'm one of those who derives as much pleasure out of anticipation as I do participation. DH recons I'm just cheap. Enjoy five weeks of on and off smiles - what's that worth? Hmmm? Perhaps I am cheap.

Archived