Capers for Triumph Western Carribean

luv2travel!

Looking for a copy of the Capers for this cruise. Found some on Cruiseclues.com but newest is in 2002. Does any one have a scanned copy of a more recent one?

Also are jeans allowed at all in the dining room for dinner? Thanks!!

Gina

I'll have current ones in less than 2 weeks. As fas as the dress code, it doesn't say jeans AREN'T allowed, but most "understand" they are not acceptable in the dining room for DINNER.

Taken directly from the Carnival website:

Is there a dress code for the dining room?

spacer.gifDepending on the length of the cruise, either formal dress or casual resort wear is required in the Dining Room. The dress requirement for children is the same. For those not wanting to dress up, the Lido restaurants are open nightly (with the exception of the last evening of the cruise), and have a casual dress code. Formal Wear: tuxedo (optional); suit and tie; sport coat, tie and slacks; evening gown; cocktail dress; pantsuit Casual Resort Wear: sport shirts and slacks; dresses; skirts; pantsuit NOTE: Shorts, t-shirts and bathing attire are not permitted in the Dining Room during dinner.

I may get slammed here but we cruised on the Triumph in March 2003. It was a great cruise and pretty casual even on formal nights in the dining room. We saw jeans several times and my husband even wore them once or twice. Shorts are allowed in the dining room the night you are in Cozumel. Those that wore shorts looked great. Mostly khaki shorts and polo shirts for the men. It's your vacation....go as you are!

Why were shorts allowed in the dining room on the night you were in Cozumel. I am just curious because we are on the inspiration and we also dock in Cozumel. We are leaving there at 10:00 pm. My sons would like to wear shorts for a break in the dining room one night.

We sailed on the Trumiph in June 03 and was much disappointed to see jeans in the dining room along with tank tops and ball caps.

Matre De did absolutely nothing about it!!! Formal nights ...jeans were also seen. On the Inspiration the dress code was adhered too in the dining rooms!

Looking forward to Freestlye cruising... hopefully people that don't want to comply will eat in the other dining options on Formal nights. :)

Thanks for all the great replies. These boards are wonderful!

Atonal1. Will you be scanning those capiers & making them public when you receive them? If not, can I give you my email address to send them to?

Your trip is so soon, I would be bouncing off the walls with excitement! We still have almost 8 weeks to go. But I am having a blast researching & shopping :)

Gina in Tenn

luv2travel,

Believe it or not, I'm not bouncing off the wall yet. I'm actually more excited about my cruise in November than I am about the one next month. :confused: As far as the capers, we'll see what's easier as they are several pages, so that would be a lot of scanning.

I'll have current ones in less than 2 weeks.

Well, someone else who will be sailing with me (us). Hopefully, I will have my CC tshirt before sailing. Our group of 37 will be up on Panorama deck as we leave Miami. We will all be in yellow tshirts.

Joe Canino

Archived