Sand Bay Beach excursion -- NCL

danixbanani

Hello all,

I did a forum search for this but nothing showed up. I will be on the NCL's Dawn in April and we're stopping in Dominica. I'm having a hard time deciding what to do. I'm traveling with my two friends and we're all 21. NCL has an excursion for "Sand Bay Beach and pool" and that sounds interesting but I cannot find anything about this beach. Has anyone been to it or heard anything about it? Also, is Dominica not really a "beach" place? I've heard alot of great things about the rainforest with the waterfalls and the Emerald pool which I'm also interested in visiting. What should we do? Any help/advice is appreciated :)

Do an all day with Woody and get everything, beaches, rain forest, waterfalls ect. Email adquatics@yahoo.com http://www.travelbarefoot.com/Tours/obt. We used him in Dec 2006 and were very happy (see review in this board "Off the Beaten Trail") whatever you decide you need to get away from the port and city to enjoy this island. Dominica is now my favorite in the Caribbean and I've been to most. Eric

Archived