Disabled Cruiser

KK41

I know this probably is not the right place to post this but let's try anyways. PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME!!!!! My mom is an amputee (confined to a wheelchair) and on dialysis but still loves to have a good time! We are in Texas but would appreciate someone recommending a cruise for us!!!

Her daughter appreciates ANY AND ALL recommendations otherwise I AM TOAST!!!!

Help me please!

I have traveled with people in wheelchairs. Last year did the Liberty- same class as the Conquest.

You will definitly need a handicapped cabin and since these go quicky you need to ook way ahead of time.

We booked an oceanview cabin. The room holds 2 people. Beds are head to head instead of next to each other. It has a port for recharging batteries for a scooter. It had a plate to puch to hold the door opened so the chair can fit in.

what exactly are you needing?

I know this probably is not the right place to post this but let's try anyways. PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME!!!!! My mom is an amputee (confined to a wheelchair) and on dialysis but still loves to have a good time! We are in Texas but would appreciate someone recommending a cruise for us!!!

Her daughter appreciates ANY AND ALL recommendations otherwise I AM TOAST!!!!

Help me please!

She wont be able to get her dialysis treatments, if that is what you are asking. Here is a site that might be helpful http://www.dialysisatsea.com/

I will find another solution!

I truly hope you do. I've travelled w/people in wheelchairs. Most recently on the Conquest in late October. But, the Dialysis treatments you mother needs could be problematic at sea...

Archived