Princess.com account and Captain's Circle number

TimInOhio

My wife and I cruised in September for our honeymoon. The last day of our cruise, we received welcome packets from the Captain's Circle, with our membership numbers. Prior to our cruise, I created an account at Princess.com to set up our excursions, etc.

Now, 4 months later, my online account still doesn't show that I have sailed once. I've emailed Princess several times (never got so much as a reply) and called a few times. Each time I called, I was assured that it would be taken care of. Tuesday, I got my TA involved, and she talked to people she knows at Princess who again assured her it would be taken care of. My account, and my wife's account (created after the cruise), still do not have our CC member numbers listed, nor do they reflect that we've sailed once before.

We are looking into booking our next cruise, and just want to be sure that we get credit for our first cruise, as well as all our subsequent cruises.

Any ideas on how to get my online account to reflect that we've cruised before? I just want to be sure all of our info (CC #) is included.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

My wife and I cruised in September for our honeymoon. The last day of our cruise, we received welcome packets from the Captain's Circle, with our membership numbers. Prior to our cruise, I created an account at Princess.com to set up our excursions, etc.

Now, 4 months later, my online account still doesn't show that I have sailed once. I've emailed Princess several times (never got so much as a reply) and called a few times. Each time I called, I was assured that it would be taken care of. Tuesday, I got my TA involved, and she talked to people she knows at Princess who again assured her it would be taken care of. My account, and my wife's account (created after the cruise), still do not have our CC member numbers listed, nor do they reflect that we've sailed once before.

We are looking into booking our next cruise, and just want to be sure that we get credit for our first cruise, as well as all our subsequent cruises.

Any ideas on how to get my online account to reflect that we've cruised before? I just want to be sure all of our info (CC #) is included.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

I am Elite with Princess but last Sept. was my new DH's first cruise with them... and he is still not showing up on the website as having a cruise but they confirm when we call and it shows up on our new booking for next June... I'd call them again and get the name of who you speak with (don't post that name please!)... explain again and see.. if they are showing the cruise based on your captain circle number then you have been credited for it.. frustrating I'm sure but that they have it is the important thing ...

I can empathize.

I've been a Captain's Circle member for over 20yrs, and yet they continue to "lose" my account. Everytime they update/modify their site, I have problems.

Last week when I attempted to enter the site - it couldn't find me by either name or Circle number.

I'm sure it will pop back up sometime or another.

I've had fairly good luck talking with Captain Circle's reps.

I just chalk it up to the computer - and I am certainly not computer literate; having been dragged into the 21st Century against my better judgement.

Archived