Coral Princess Caribe Balcony?

WiscCruiser

Our group of 5 couples is sailing on the Coral in February. We all have adjoining balconies on the Caribe Deck. I recall from a past sailing on the Golden, when we traveled with one other couple, that a door could be unlocked & opened from one balcony to the other. But, I don't recall if each side of the balcony had a door or was it just one side. It would be nice to be able to visit the others in our group by simply walking between the balconies. Does someone know?

Yes they can, we have had them open the door so we could move freely from one balcony to another however the door does not lock open so unless you had a good weight against it the door would bang as the ship moves.

the noise drove us nuts in Alaska. We haven't noticed the banging quite as much on our Caribbean cruises on the "sun" ships, but my dh was all set to have the steward re-lock our balcony door. We tried several things to stop the banging - what ended up working was wedging a sweatshirt - easily removed so we could move between balconies.

Archived