SNUBA in Rhoatan w/RCI

Lorij91

DD & I were thinking of doing the SNUBA excursion in Rhoatan on our cruise in June (RCI - Rhapsody). Has anyone done this one? Is there alot to see and is it crowded? We did a catamaran snorkel at Nassau in 2005 and we had to swim quite aways to get away from the spashing knuckleheads.... don't they know that scares the fish away????

Thanks!!

Never done snuba. But I have a recommendation. Why dont you take a resort dive course. (discover scuba) You just take a little class and then you can dive with an instructor. If you do this early in your cruise, then save your resort dive card as you will be able to use it in other ports too. With snuba you are connected to an air hose. With scuba diving you are free and can see a lot more. I am a certified diver. On my last cruise my sister did the resort class because she is not certified. We had a Blast!! Just food for thought.

That's an interesting thought....! I am (was) certified but have not gone diving in close to 20 years. I'll have to run that past the DD. Is there an age limit? (DD will be 16) Is there lots to see in Rhoatan? Thanks!!

Archived