Adjoining rooms on Constellation OK?

Jasmine64

Hi, Celebrity Constellation past cruisers -

My husband & I are booked on the Cruise Critic group cruise on the CC 2/29/08 and I originally booked cabin #8108 because it seemed like a great location. Well, I just realized (duh!) that it is an adjoining room. We have had bad experiences with adjoining rooms b4.

My agent said she has these three cabins available in Conceirge class 9104, 9092 and 7179. Any suggestions?

Should we stay with 8108?

I was worried about the Sky floor rooms because that floor is right below the pool/Seaside cafe. Do you hear noise, deck chairs, etc...if you are one floor below?

Thanks! Jill

Jasmine,

I recommend changing to 7179 which is in a very good location and is not a connecting cabin. Also, it has cabins over and under it.

8108 is on the Worst Cabin list due to having a balcony that is angled and barely half the size of "normal" 41 sq ft CC balconies. Also Celebrity suite 8106 window view is onto the balcony of 8108.

You are correct about cabin 9092 possibly having noise issues due to location under grill area. 9104 could be OK. It appears to be under a storage area. Under the carpeted buffet area is generally OK also.

Jasmine,

I recommend changing to 7179 which is in a very good location and is not a connecting cabin. Also, it has cabins over and under it.

8108 is on the Worst Cabin list due to having a balcony that is angled and barely half the size of "normal" 41 sq ft CC balconies. Also Celebrity suite 8106 window view is onto the balcony of 8108.

You are correct about cabin 9092 possibly having noise issues due to location under grill area. 9104 could be OK. It appears to be under a storage area. Under the carpeted buffet area is generally OK also.

I am sailing on RCCL for the first time in April and would love to check the cabin I have on the worst cabin list....hope it is not there.

I am sailing on RCCL for the first time in April and would love to check the cabin I have on the worst cabin list....hope it is not there.

I did a search of RCCL for worst_cabins . You can read and see if anything there might help you.

My advice to other poster came from Celebrity worst_cabins list in Celebrity forum and personal experience on Celebrity M-class ships.

Archived