Sovereign of the Seas spa question

Hi everyone!

My mom, 2 aunts, and myself are going on the Sovereign of the seas in March. We have booked an inside cabin for the four of us (we are being really brave!). I know it is going to be a tight squeeze and was wondering if anyone had used the showers in the spa area. We thought it might be easier if some of us took showers there instead of in the cabin. If anyone has any experience with this or could offer any advice please let me know. Thank you!!

Roseanne:)

We were going to book 2 cabins but the price went up almost $100 for each person within a week. (we waited to long to book it). The cruise is during spring break so we would rather pay the 3rd & 4th rate then 2 regular rates. In the end we decided that we would not be in the room that much since it is only a 3 night cruise.

I know they removed the sauna and steam from the spa during the refurb - but I can’t recall if there are still showers. We’ve been on the Sovereign several times since the refurb but I can’t recall showers. Perhaps one of the other Sovereign devotees can help.

4 ladies in an inside cabin will be VERY tight. I hope you all have a good sense of humor. The room is approx. 10’x12’ - SMALL. While the closet and drawer space is adequate for 2 there is not enough storage space for 4. At least a few of you will have to use your suitcases under the bed as your "drawers" .

We did 3 (one teen) in an outside cabin and it was tight.

Good luck - let us know how it goes

M

Archived