E-Docs or Paper Docs...What are your thoughts?

M&MCruisin

I like paper docs. I like to have something. How does the luggage tags you printed stick on the luggage?

You are instructed to staple them to the handle of your luggage however I am using the clear packing tape lamination method and so will use more of same to laminate the tag in a complete circle around my handles.

I received E Tickets for my upcoming cruise in two weeks. They sure look cheap and unofficial. This is my 13th cruise and my first time with this type of documents. I wish I had read this notice earlier about requesting the regular documents but it is too close to sailing for me to get them. I did not receive any booklet explaining the procedures on the cruiseor the shore excursions like I received in the past. I think for those who are their first cruise, this booklet containing the information would be very helpful.

Carolyn

Carolyn:

Check out this page on the NCL site: http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/secure/bookedGuestLanding.html

In the area near the bottom, middle of the page, you'll find the Welcome Aboard Booklet, FAQs and info to know before you go. The Welcome Aboard Booklet is the same as the printed booklet that I received with my paper documents. In fact, there is probably much more info (in the links) on that web page than in the hard copy docs.

Adele

Someone from my rollcall thread said the link I gave to the NCL page isn't working (Surprise!). So instead, just go to NCL's website -- www dot ncl dot com (because even when I put that link in here, it won't work :mad: ). That will get you to the page that has "Booked Guests Get Ready to Cruise" at the bottom. Click on the link to get to the page where the "What to Know Before You Cruise" links are (bottom of the page, middle).

Last November, I booked an NCL cruise less than two weeks ahead of time, and I was thrilled that they could email me my documents. I have just booked a July sailing, and I requested emailed documents. One advantage to emailed documents is that you don't have to worry about losing them. If you misplace them, it's the easiest thing in the world to print them up again.

Archived