Am I really in a "select" group?

theduffys

I just received an e-mail from X, asking me to complete a post-cruise interview. The message said that I was in a "select group". Is that right or, does most every cruiser get one of these do you think? I was happy to complete the questionaire because I had comments I wished to make. Hope they are read and acted on.

While there is an evaluation report that is distributed to each cabin on your last night at sea, there is no regular email contact post cruise. It could be that some comment you made on the regular evaluation form triggered a request for more information. It may also be that there was some new cruise feature that Celebrity was interesred in knowing how effective it was in increasing customer satisfaction.

It does seem that Celebrity is cognizant of trends that are reported on the evaluation reports, and changes are made when warrented, but it does appear that you are "select" in this case.

petert

I just received an e-mail from X, asking me to complete a post-cruise interview. The message said that I was in a "select group". Is that right or, does most every cruiser get one of these do you think? I was happy to complete the questionaire because I had comments I wished to make. Hope they are read and acted on.

Yep! Just think about the world's population. What percent of that population do you think have ever cruised? Maybe 1%! I'd say that's pretty "select".

Archived